Partner Event: Mason SBDC: Building Your Performance Dashboard Metrics
Wednesday, June 7, 2023 (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EDT)
Register HERE in advance.
Webinar Learning Objectives
Please join Senior Business Counselor, and Adjunct GMU Professor George Siragusa, on Wed, November 16th, 2022, as he guides you through a step-by-step process of building a business performance dashboard, complete with relevant metrics, that is invaluable to meet your strategic and tactical goals and objectives. This webinar is extremely useful for early stage companies, growth, or even mature businesses! During this NO-COST webinar you should be able to: :
- See what business dashboards look like
- Understand why a “scorecard” is important
- Become familiar with the principles that guide your 1st dashboard draft
- Know how to get started and begin building a dashboard for your business
- Decide on a group of simple but important key metrics
- See what software is available, making scorecard development easier
- Learn how and when to use these new business metrics with your business team
- See how dashboard insights can make a positive impact on your business performance
- AND... hear answers to many of your business briefing questions in real time!
THERE IS NO COST to ATTEND; but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Speaker: George Siragusa - Senior Business Advisor, Mason SBDC, Adjunct Professor, George Mason University teaching Entrepreneurship for Engineers at the School of Engineering, and Senior Mentor for 3 area Startup Venture Accelerators.
In partnership with: