Do you enjoy helping people? Do you want to feel rewarded and valued at work? Are you looking for a career where you are able to build your skill set while incorporating your love of working with children? Do you love a fast paced working environment, and science? Then you are exactly who we’ve been looking for!
At Athena Behavioral Treatment Center, you will enjoy working with a friendly team of professionals working together to provide a unique therapy experience to children with developmental disabilities. Through our interactive and fun way of implementing the principles of ABA, our employees enjoy the daily success of seeing how ABA is able to change lives.
Athena Behavioral Treatment Center, is looking for reliable individuals to join our team of dynamic behavior technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians. Come build your career with a dynamic team committed to helping children and families in the community. Offering both full and part time positions, as well as a flexible schedule, we are the perfect place for individuals looking to gain experience and begin their career in ABA and/or special education.
At Athena Behavioral Treatment Center, we provide one-to-one direct ABA services in-homes throughout Northern Virginia and at our new clinic located right off 66 West in Gainesville, VA. Our team is dedicated to helping our clients and families and to bringing about effective change in their lives. Additionally, our management team is dedicated to guiding our staff to reach their career goals by providing advancement opportunities, and by cultivating a fun and active workplace. Each day is a new day to feel rewarded as soon as you walk through our doors at Athena.
- Obtain/Maintain RBT certification within 90-days of hire
- Work directly with children with varying disabilities
- Work well in a team environment
- Punctuality and dedication to maintaining schedule
- Implement ABA programs under the supervision of BCBA/BCaBA
- Implement individualized ABA behavior plans
- Maintain accurate and real time electronic records/data of daily sessions
- Attend virtual and in-person trainings
- Experience working with children
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities (preferred)
- Ability to work after school and evening hours
ABTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information please visit abtcva.org or call
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time, Contract
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level, Entry Level